Monday, November 23, 2009

Arianna's Little Friends

I posted the other day about the awesome friends Arianna has. Well, I thought maybe I should post something now about the friends she plays with EVERY day...

I love watching her and the stories and scenarios she comes up with while playing with her "friends". Her imagination blows me away - I didn't know she would have such complex interactions with her toys at this age!!

(Notice the apple in the picture above? After she had all of the little friends gathered around the table, she went digging around in the box of Christmas decorations we brought upstairs last night, because she apparently remembered having seen this little apple. A perfect little snack for her friends! She informed me that they were having a party, incase you were curious.)

No comments: