Monday, October 26, 2009

Arianna's Photo Shoot - April '09

In April we decided it was about time to take some good pictures of Arianna that we would be able to frame (and give to grandparents to frame). So, we got out my backdrops and set them up in Arianna's room. It was crowded, but we managed. We propped Arianna up on her little table, so she wouldn't just run all over the room during the shoot.

While I took the pictures, Jeremy played with Arianna, interacting with her with a bunch of her toys. She loved it, and it worked beautifully for some natural, real happy faces. :) None of the shots are "posed" in any way. Here are some of my favorite shots we got:


She looks a LOT like me when I was her age in this picture. I love her shy little smile and the twinkle in her eyes.


I love the dynamics with her fingers and toes in this one. :)



She looks so old in this outfit to me, with that cute little headband.




This one is Jeremy's favorite. :)

All in all, I think we got some really good shots. And I really like the fact that none of them were posed. I suppose it'll be time for another of these photo shoots pretty soon...
(P.S. The dresses were a gift from Mom (Badda), and the pink outfit was a gift from Nanny. Aren't they cute?)

No comments: