Monday, October 19, 2009

Updating Flickr

I knew it had been a while since I'd added any photos to our Flickr account, but was genuinely surprised when I got on yesterday and realized the last pictures I'd added were from Arianna's 2nd birthday party!! Whoa! Here we are only a week away from her 3rd birthday party!! So, I've been busy trying to get caught up. I could've just skipped to now, but I don't want to miss some of the great times we've had over the past year, and so I began with last November. It's been fun going through all the pictures and remembering the adventures we've had. :)

If you're interested in seeing what I've added so far, go check out our Flickr account (the link is at the bottom of our blog). Here are just two pictures from November... I'll add a few highlights of each month to our blog, but there are LOTS more on Flickr!


Thanksgiving '08 - Visiting with Jeremy's sister, Danielle,
and her hubby (J.D.) and boys (Caleb & Logan).

Arianna looking out at the ocean at Virginia Beach.

No comments: